Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It is well

  Despite my over reacting yesterday (which was very real I will have you know) I am really much better this morning. The best part of this morning was waking up and realizing I stayed up until twelve midnight and finished a book so I could return it to the library.
  Don't you just love that feeling!
 But the best (the BEST) news is that my grandfather got though his surgery and is now well enough to go home! Thank the Lord. Also thank you for your prayers peoples.
  I have offically desided to vlog! I am open for questions and please leave any of them in the comments. My dear friend, Marissa, asked me a question already so I have one. :)
 I have to run. God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...