Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lovely, lovely , lovely

  I have entered three KEEP CALM button things (I say this because I have no idea if they are even called buttons) Anyway, I entered. Here they are! What do ye think?




Mrs. Elton~Emma :)


Mr. Darcy~ Pride and Prejudice 
I did enter another but I was not thinking clearly so... what can I say?

It was pure genius, I tell you! 

                                                              Oh, yes! It 'tis, indeed.
                                                     Check the hole thing out here. :)

2 comments:

  1. What site do you use to make these? Please reply promptly for i am in a hurry to make some like yours! (:

    Emelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent you the link I found to do these FREE! :)

    ReplyDelete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...