Monday, April 16, 2012

Quote of the Day :)

  OK... this is very, VERY embarrassing. I have not posted anything since the 26 of November, when we were all dancing together at Netherfield... since sometime last week.
      Repentance is in order!!!
 Anyway, I had not posted a word or dropped a hint if I was still in the blogging world (well, I was at the Epic Comment War) Right, Melody? *loud cough* :-) My "mama" was ill (and no, it was not with "her poor nerves") :P




"You'll just have to live here then... bye bye." - Frank Churchill
                         
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...