Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quote of the day

 I have decided that each day I will quote something from a famous person, period drama :) or Emma. Just to let you know it will (very likely) be a quote from Emma (the book)/different movies. So, enjoy.


                         
                      "Try not to kill my dogs" Mr Knightley Emma :) 


    Also, I want to apologize for not saying a word about Easter. Tragical... I know!
        "Great know I have gilt!"  Ahem... anyway. "It was very wrong of me, Bingley and I apologize."
     Um, I am my sisters watched the 1995 P&P last night and I seem to like even more. YOU HEAR ME PEOPLE???????? I love it. It is so perfect! Everything about the hole thing! *swoon* Plus it has Colin Firth as Mr Darcy! *swoon again*... 


 God bless you all. (And for heavens sake, Kitty have a little compassion on my nerves!)  


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abilaine,
    I just stumbled across your blog and I love it already. My a.k.a. is Miss Woodhouse do I was really pleased to find your blog. Which version of Emma is your favorite?

    BTW, Emma is my favorite Austen heroine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am soo glad you love the 1995 P&P!!!!!!!!! and you love Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy! i am not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lydia,

    OH my! This is grave indeed. No not really! :)
    Don't you mean Colin firth IS Mr. Darcy? I do love 1995 P&P. I joined your blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Woodhouse,

    My favouite version of Emma is...
    I have no clue. really it is quite a tie between the Miramax Emma and the BBC Emma. :)

    ReplyDelete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...