Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dear me, this is hardly the time

  But nevertheless, I shall ask all your opinions on the subject and your advice will most warmly be excepted. If you choose to give it and if you do not I will not be in the least discomforted. I can manage very easily without you all to be giving you advice. (joking, joking)  No more of the jovial junk, please!
  I have been thinking of something and it is this. I was looking over some of Abby's older posts and came across one (or should I say several) that sparked my interest. So do you think a...

                                                   "Jane Austen's Emma Book Study"

Would be an interesting and enjoyable series of posts beginning May 20th through 26th? Please do tell me and make your ideas known to me through the comments! Hope you all are having a wonderful week.

God Bless you,

   And this is by no means thieving or copying Abby's Pride and Prejudice Book Study.

5 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! I was also looking through Abby's posts and I got the idea for an Emma book study. However, since you posted about it first, I shall do a Sense and Sensibility study. Looking forward to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun !!!!!!!! Can you explain what we would be doing?????? :P Have a great day and GOD BLESS


    Marissa Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea Abilaine! And I find it perfect as I've just begun to read Emma again! :D
    So my response is: Please, please do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Woodhouse
    Yes, that is quite a coincidence! :) I hope you shall not be too sad because I have decided to do this.

    Marissa
    Here is a link that should help you understand. A P&P Book Study cannot get better than what Abby posted!

    http://newly-impassioned-soul.blogspot.com/search/label/Pride%20and%20Prejudice%20Book%20Study

    Rachel
    Thank you! Yes,... I always find time to read Emma! :) Thank you all for your response and I am looking forward to the 20th. :)

    ~ABILAINE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my dear. I am looking forward to it. :) Have a great day and GOD BLESS

    Marissa Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...