Thursday, May 24, 2012

Funny buttons and change

I have decided to postpone the rest of my Emma Book Study for life is getting entirely too busy right now. :) I will do the rest after Emma Week. But here is what I have been wasting my time making. Hope you enjoy these silly little buttons.   

Inspired by: Bolt. Character that I quoted: Rhino! :)   

Inspired by: P&P. Characters I quoted: Mr. Darcy and Lizzy!
Thank you all again for being patient with me.

God Bless and hope you will forgive the liberty I took in posting this, 

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Helpful Blogger Award!

    http://elinorandemma.blogspot.ca/2012/05/helpful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...