Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I did it!

  Well... it was really you people. :)
 I now have twenty followers. And may I commend you all for you patience, equanimity, faithfulness and ability to stand my moody character. :) I have enjoyed my time on blogger since joining it and special thanks to the Anne-girl, Melody and Miss Laurie for welcoming me so wonderfully!
  I would also like to share something with you all that makes me crack up every time I see it. (and if blogger were not here I would never had watched the utterly wonderful BBC Emma and take the screen shot below) 
  
Mr Elton (BBC Emma)
    Excuse the 'bad quality' but this was the very first screen shot I took on our family computer and this has been a lasting joke in my family ever since I took it. :) I have a feeling it is when he is about to say "...let evil lips be made dumb"!
  *cough*
 Thank you all again,
God bless,

 *edit* I forgot to say that I admire all of your wonderful comments on this post and that I am honoured for you to think that my little bit of a post was (as Miss Laurie says it) "...a lovely tribute to Elinor Dashwood!" :)

5 comments:

  1. WELL....... i Guess i will stay at my blog more often then :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that say post to mean ........ i was the first person to show you blogger and was the first faithful follower at all your blogs .....LOL...... have a great day

    Marissa Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! I'm not going to have another comment-war! lol!
    And yes you were the first follower. THANK"S ever so dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is hilarious! I have to say Mr. Elton is one of the most amusing characters in Emma. I will never fail to absolutely crack up at the part at the end where he is marrying Harriet and Mr. Martin at the church and his face... OH his face!!!... it's just too funny. I got your comment on my blog, by the way. You're welcome! I just thought I would return the favor and I am so glad I discovered YOUR blog, so I thought I would share it with my friends! By the way, what did you mean by the "Mr. Darcy's Diary" picture? Forgive me, but sometimes I forget what I posted a while ago! :P Which post was it in?

    Have a lovely day!! :):)

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...