Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A delightful new blog I've found


                                                         I have found a wonderful new blog!
                                                        May I encourage you to check it out here.
                                            Miss Elizabeth is a very encouraging young lady. :)
                                                  By the way, dears, I am starting a new thing called...
                                             "Blog encouragement posts". :) Basically something
                                                     I've thought up to help promote blogs I love
                                                  and hopefully help you to love them as well.

God Bless you,

2 comments:

  1. Can not wait !!!!!!!!! *jumping up and down* :)

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another award!
    http://scribblingskeyboard.blogspot.com/2012/05/awards.html

    ReplyDelete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...