Friday, June 1, 2012

10 things that are making me laugh, cry and enjoy blogger all the more

Just a quick note to say: this post may be a little different today. :)

1. 

Did you know lamb stew is Mr. Knightley's favourite
...and that it is from Ireland? :)

2.


Yes, I am so EXCITED!

3.


Everyone start bawling... really. Is this TOO cute or what?

4.


Does anyone else LOVE Margret Hale?

5.


Positively... GREAT! :)

6.


Well... this may be.

7.



These two thingys right here, are GREAT! 
Without them where would we be?


8.

My new blog no one knows about! 
*all-knowing smile* 


9.

RED heels... *sigh*

10.

Kiiiiiiiiittys... 


~*~*~*~



I've been awarded!

                          I've been awarded by Anne-girl! Thank you ever so dear. I LOVE pink! 




The Rules:


Link beck to the person who gave the award.
Put the award on your post.
Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award.
Let them know you awarded them.

I choose:

The countryside Lady
Elinor, Elizabeth and Emma
Horse Crazy Girl
The Golden Road
Regency Delight~Jane Austen etc. 

God Bless you all.










Mood: Melancholy :)

3 comments:

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...