Friday, June 8, 2012

"Emma Week" at last and another apology

Will you ever forgive me?
NO, really. I think you all need an explanation and here it is.
The reason I have not drawn a portrait in so long... um, I mean... the reason why I have not posted in so long is that my family's computer was unavailable to me for 5 days. I was unable to check for new posts and therefore I'm trying to catch up on my reading them. 
There. Will that do? :)
And of course there is something else... of course there is! And it is...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


"Jane Austen's Emma Week"

I am so very excited-- but of course you know that. But I'm always so worked up about everything on blogger so you must know it. 
Miss Bates is, I am sure, simply sure, she is delighted. 
And there shall be :

  • A Keep Calm contest and a Caption contest
  • Tag questions, an Unscramble game, an Emma quiz
  • Special posts, book reviews, character profiles, and Emma 1996 review
  • Mr Knightley Day founded!  A guest post by Miss Dashwood, praise for Mr Knightley
  • A guest post by Lizzie, LOTS of pictures from the films, quotes from the book and the films
  • Fanfiction, links to Emma on the web, Emma costume study
  • A wonderful giveaway!  Emma Comparisons

It is here! It is time! :P
  Buttons for the event may be found here. And I hope you all shall have fun, dears. 
    God Bless you all,






 What do you think of my official sign-off picture of Emma and Mr. Knightley? :)

2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled. I can't wait!!!!!!
    Have a great day and God bless

    Marissa Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love the sign-off picture. Very classy !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...