Saturday, June 23, 2012

Abilaine's random randomness {2}



{writing}
A blog post which you all are going to hate me for. (not really)

{reading}
The first five chapters of Pride and Prejudice. 
I'm writing a review for myself to read. :P

{listening} 
To the 2005 P&P soundtrack. I love 'Liz on Top of the World'!   

{watching} 
Anne of Green Gables and crying over Gil's first proposal.
I forgot how sweet it was!    

{looking} 
Through all my pictures I have saved to my family's computer. 
And wondering were the scene to scene pictures of the 1995 P&P came from.
Really. :)

{learning} 
That you don't have to be Margret Hale to lay in the grass and think about stuff. :)

{feeling} 
A little silly. 

{anticipating} 
My little sister's baptism is tomorrow.
I'm so excited about it!!
  
{wishing} 
That I could go jump in our pool right now!
Unfortunately it is only 10 in the morning. :P

{loving} 
Miss Woodhouse. Even though she likes 
Matthew Macfayden's performance as Mr Darcy better. Don't comment!
You will find that I am full of silly craziness that I will spill on you if you say you
too like MM as Mr Darcy. (kidding) 

Also I would like to apologize for the horrid pic of myself I posted.
 It really does not look a thing like me. :P

God Bless,












2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the 2005 P&P soundtrack!! I listen to it all the time:)

    And, I tagged you!
    http://natashamarieh.blogspot.com/2012/06/tagged-7-random-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, okay! I won't comment on the MM Darcy thing... oh, I can't help myself, but actually I prefer Colin Firth...

    Anywho, I've awarded you over at Allergic to Chocolate! Please stop by!

    http://allergictochocolate.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...