Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm back and here I am :)

  Hello peoples! I'm back and this is the day I am going to show what I look like. Really.
I am not meaning to be crazy in the picture I am posting at the end of this post but I always make the funniest faces when it is my turn to get shot. :P
  While I was gone I was awarded! Oh, and thank you all for voting on the polls.


Beth Grace awarded me this!

1. Must state the rules.
2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.
3. Must pass this award on to 5 other bloggers.
List their names with links to their award winning blogs.
4. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blog.
5. Share 7 unusual things about yourself. Something that not many people could say about themselves.


My seven unusual things: 

1. I am fully disgusted with cheese cake. (ugh... horrid to even think about it)
2. Disney's BOLT is one of my favourite movies.
3. I am thinking of switching over to Wordpress!! (shocking)
4. The Sultan on Aladdin is adorable.
5. I write children's stories (well, I try to)
6.  Disliking Willoughby from S&S with a purple passion is not unusual! Is it? 

K. Barrett awarded me this and this is the second Your Blog Is Great award I've received. 



1. Put a link to who gave you this award.

2. Put the award on your post.
3. Choose five blogs to receive the award.
4. Let them know you awarded them.
Five blogs:

                                              Now, here I am. :)

So now everyone knows what I look like and Miss Abilaine is revealed. Thank you all again for your wonderfulness. And... Happy Summer. :P 
God Bless you all,

4 comments:

  1. I don't need a picture of you!!!! All-ready know you. Why didn't we talk last Sunday LOL!!!

    Lv u

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Cheese cake :) ...... Oh you heard about word-press now..... It is really COOL!!!!!


    Oh what does BTW mean ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I do not know why we did not talk Sunday. But next Sunday I will talk to you all the time we stay. LOL!
    Yah, I heard about word-press. It is really cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better LOL!!!!!!

      Finely LOL!!!!!!!!

      WHat does BTW mean????

      Oh we went to the theater today and and watched (OVER THE HEDGE)

      You know the Summer Thursday movie deal! And it was awesome !!!

      We saw the Pagen's there :) It was fun Indeed..... We have been planing to go watch

      (How to train a dragon) too!!

      Luv u

      Delete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...