Thursday, June 14, 2012

Toy Story, UP, and Ann with an "E"

I know this has nothing at all to do with Emma Week but I wanted to enter my entries before if 'twas too late to do so! So here they are SINK ME! Hope you get a laugh out of them, dears! I could only enter 3 though!!


Quote from: Anne of Green Gables
Picture from: Little Women


Quote from: Northanger Abbey
Picture from: the BBC (2009)


Quote from: Mulan
Picture from: the BBC (2009) Emma 
(I was wondering if I should do this or not...)


God Bless you,


3 comments:

  1. actually I think that the "matchmaker" quote is from "the fiddler on the roof" (:
    But they are really funny ones!! (:
    blessings~Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee! This are very funny Abi and definitely had me giggling! :)
    One thing, I'm pretty sure the Matchmaker song is from Fiddler On The Roof but Mulan does have a matchmaker scene/song in it too. I love how Frank and Emma really look like they're singing in that photo! :)

    Love how you decorated your blog for the Emma Week! I especially like how you put photos of the characters on the side. Sorry I haven't had time to read all the lovely post you and Miss Woodhouse wrote for this week, but I hope to very soon! You ladies did such an amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe... My dad loves that song from Fiddler on the Roof . For some reason I thought it was from Mulan! You see, I have not watched Fiddler on the Roof yet and my mom does not like it at all. :P

    Thank you Miss Laurie. It was so much fun the past week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...