Friday, June 8, 2012

Emma-themed Caption Contest

Blogger ATE my post! Has this happened to you when you have a big wonderful post you have been working on for hours and slaving over for decades? (I'm that old). Anyway... Blogger can be unbearable sometimes!

But now that is behind me (it really is not... if my family heard the stuff I was mourning, I would be thought of as "the girl who is a lunatic")... let us proceed with Emma Week.
  An Emma-themed caption contest would be wonderful and I thought I would host one for Emma Week but really this (the contest) was all planned by Eva-joy and so she must take all credit for making it up... well I did give her the idea for Emma Week. All this self-praise is not very good. Me thinks the dead-blog-post thing is really getting to my poor nerves, me dears.

Here is an example... and this is from the lovely film EVER AFTER
 But here are the rules for the contest:

  • The quote or picture must be from Emma. (the quote/picture may be from another period drama, a Disney/ Pixar film, animated film or short film)
  • Please keep all your entries clean and free of language
  • You may contribute up to 2 entries
  • All entries are due the 13th and all my dear readers will choose from the final five 
  • To enter your lovely entries :) post them on your blog and leave a comment with a link to the post.  


 The top picture was for my dear friend Marissa in particular. :P So have fun everyone and I shall be quite ready to enjoy all your entries. And do make sure they are entertaining!  
God Bless you,


4 comments:

  1. Oh I hate when that happens. :( HA HA I love that part on ................Ever after......
    Are you hosting this with Miss Woodhouse or is this your own separate contest????????? Have a great day and God bless

    Yours truly
    Marissa Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay another question. Can I enter the entries that I entered in Miss Woodhouse's blog in your contest too?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are my entries!
    http://regencydelight-janeaustenetc.blogspot.com/2012/06/emma-week-tag-contest-entries.html

    ReplyDelete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...