But now that is behind me (it really is not... if my family heard the stuff I was mourning, I would be thought of as "the girl who is a lunatic")... let us proceed with Emma Week.
An Emma-themed caption contest would be wonderful and I thought I would host one for Emma Week but really this (the contest) was all planned by Eva-joy and so she must take all credit for making it up... well I did give her the idea for Emma Week. All this self-praise is not very good. Me thinks the dead-blog-post thing is really getting to my poor nerves, me dears.
|Here is an example... and this is from the lovely film EVER AFTER|
- The quote or picture must be from Emma. (the quote/picture may be from another period drama, a Disney/ Pixar film, animated film or short film)
- Please keep all your entries clean and free of language
- You may contribute up to 2 entries
- All entries are due the 13th and all my dear readers will choose from the final five
- To enter your lovely entries :) post them on your blog and leave a comment with a link to the post.
The top picture was for my dear friend Marissa in particular. :P So have fun everyone and I shall be quite ready to enjoy all your entries. And do make sure they are entertaining!
God Bless you,