Thursday, June 14, 2012

The last day... almost

  Just wanted to say that I have been in "the depths of despair" because I've been down with a "stomach virus" of sorts for 24 hours and still am not well. Oh, the joy of being sick! I did not post anything yesterday because I felt that the BBC Emma Costume Study was better to be done later... after Emma Week.
  I am still taking entries for my Emma-themed Caption Contest and will be until tomorrow. Then I shall choose through the entries myself... instead of letting you peoples do it. :P
I know everyone is busy thinking up something for Miss Amy Dashwood's contest at Sink Me!
  But, anyway, here are some banners or buttons that I've made in honour of Emma Week. You can find them (if you think any are worth sticking on your blog) on my banner page. :)


Love this one even if I DID make it...


and...


God Bless you,

4 comments:

  1. I very much enjoy your captioned pictures! Sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you K. Barrett!
    I am feeling a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hope you are feeling better!!!! I have been really busy this week. So I will be trying to finish my entries tonight :) Have a great day and God bless

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm OK. Sort of! I am still having cramping in my stomach. LOL! Love you, dear. :)

    ReplyDelete

I dearly love hearing what my readers think about my posts. Please make sure all things you say are uplifting and God-honouring. I check all comments before they are published and it may take a few moments before your comment appears. But if it is acceptable I will publish it! :)
Thank you.

Abilaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...